Our Quality / Safety / Environment commitment and reliability in time allow us to work since always at the service of the most demanding customers who give us their renewed confidence.
Good work and customer satisfaction are our priorities.
We guarantee the safety of our products by relying on our technical expertise and the implementation of a most reliable and efficient possible service.
Our QSE policy outlines our approach and demonstrates our commitment to develop a controlled activity, guarantee of sustainability.
Our certifications and approvals are regularly renewed or even improved; the company is ISO 9001 certified for decades and now EN 9100 (European standard defining specific requirements for a quality assurance system for the Aviation, Space and Defense (ASD) markets).
Our recognized Quality organization, our culture, our operational experience, our expertise and our innovations in many fields, in particular thermal spraying (HVOF and Cold Spray among others), digital machining and grinding, allow us to meet the most advanced manufacturing requirements in our key business sectors.
Our work is systematically controlled underway by our teams. Our measurement and control means allow us to meet all needs. Concerning raw materials, the specific requirements of our customers are always taken into account. Contact us for any specific need.
Indeed, we believe that quality and service are global concepts; we do everything possible to conduct our business in a sustainable and controlled framework. Moreover, we always think about the protection of the environment.
The prevention of risks is considered at every stage of our processes; the mastery of environmental problems and of accidental pollution is part of our daily lives.
In 2009, we got the EMERIT certificate. EMERIT is a regional program entitled "accompaniment to the integrated industrial risk", demonstrating our commitment to the safety and environmental fields.
Our major customers still appreciate this certificate.
• EN 9100:2018
• ISO 9001:2015
• COFREND according to EN ISO 9712/AFENDA FrANDTB ( previously COSAC) according to EN 4179, levels 2 and 3
• EMERIT – Safety / Environment Certification
• EDF - Nuclear Operations: « Rotating Machines - Manufacturing and Refurbishment: Pumps - Compressors – circulating pumps gearboxes »
• EDF - Hydraulic Production: « machining of large dimension parts »
• Petrochemicals: approved machinist for High Pressure parts (2000 bar) TOTAL Petrochemicals
• Aeronautics: Specific Quality Assurance Plan
• COLLINS / UTC Aerospace Systems qualification for Cold Spray coatings
• Siemens/Dresser Rand qualifications for HVOF coatings according to
015-009-048 and G06-103 specifications
• Schneider Electric qualification for Cold Spray coatings, according to S1B2007700 Rév 02 specification
• Baker Hughes Qualification for HVOF Carbide coating, according to ITN07770 specification
• REVIMA Qualification for HVOF Tungsten Carbide coating according to Boeing BAC5851 specification
More than 500 measurement and control tools are available, with some very significant capabilities: a 3 meters long caliper, a 1.2 meters long external micrometer or a free repositioning measuring arm.
All these devices are of course supplemented by means of control of hardness, surface finish, thickness, geometric control, etc...
An oven, connected to the calibration chain, with data recorder, is also available.
All of these equipment are regularly checked and calibrated.
At your request, we can establish check reports, a paper or digital achievement records or certificates of conformity.
Our COFREND according to EN ISO 9712/ AFENDA FrANDTB ( previously COSAC) according to EN 4179, levels 2 and 3, certified that operators can perform non destructive colored or fluorescent liquid penetrant testing and issue certificates of compliance. We can also realize Magnetic control, ultrasonic inspection, radiographic testing, materials analysis...
A portable 3D measuring Arm 7-Axis, equipped with a laser scanner head and data processing software (Polyworks Inspector)
• Limitless measurement capabilities due to its transfer references system.
• Ideal for measuring most parts and mechanical components: dimensional and geometric controls, within the MALLARD metrology service, but also in workshops (including on machines) and for any expertise on customer sites.
• Very high precision in mechanical probing: + / - 0.031mm in a sphere 2500mm in diameter.
• Ideal for reverse engineering through the scanner.
• Very high flexibility through wireless connection and data processing software, which allows as much to obtain measurement results in real time as to treat them afterwards.
• Calibration standard : ISO 10360-12 :2016