Boiler metal work activities are mastered for decades by MALLARD.
New pieces and maintenance works are made through a recognized expertise and a machinery with large highly complementary capabilities (machining and handling means).
• Shear cutting
• Punching - Stamping
• Bending (up to 5 meters)
• Cold working and Assembly / Disassembly (thanks to our large capacity hydraulic press)
• Rolling (up to 30 mm)
• Flame and Plasma cutting
• Welding and Re-built
This mastery allows us to work as much in fine sheet metal as on complex sheet metal structures, on all types of alloys.
• Filter elements for chemical industry
• Machine frames
• Ovens equipment (refractory alloys)
• Machine components – Rebuilt
• Construction / Repair according to CODAP
• Reconstruction – Repair of rotating elements (rotor, turbine)
• Reconstruction – Repair of equipment for the chemical / petrochemical industry (grinder, mixer, extruder, etc.)
• Construction – repair of highly stressed components / wearing parts (hammers, blades, rings…)