The MALLARD traditional mechanical expertise is associated with the most modern techniques.
Digital machining and control technologies allow us to expand our machining capabilities and "boost" the skills of our operators.
5 (SIEMENS) digital control lathes:
- A maximum capacity of: Ø1500 - H 800 (Vertical)
Ø750 – L 6000 (Parallel)
- A third motorized axis (cutter head)
- A conversational programming system or by CADCAM
1 machining center:
- 4 axis of continuous machining
- Large capacity (spindle taper No. 50), maximum load 1.8 T
- A high accuracy of realization: positioning +/- 5 microns; reproducibility +/- 2.5 microns
- Several modes of programming (ISO, conversational, CFAO)
1 external cylindrical grinding machine digital:
- A capacity of Ø500 x 3000
- A machine that complements the range of MALLARD's cylindrical grindings.
- The ability to grind a wide variety of materials, in particular all coatings coming from the metallization workshop.
- CNC Diamond tool to perform complex profiles, programmed by CFAO.
1 portable measuring arm with limitless measurement capabilities:
- Ideal for measuring any part and mechanical components: geometric and dimensional control.
- A flexible use: operational not only on machines or parts within the MALLARD metrology service, but also for any intervention on customer sites.
- Connection with the remote computer (wireless connection).
- A powerful software which allows to see the results in real time or to treat them after the measurement.
- An unlimited measurement capability due to its transfer references system.
Powerful informatics means allow increasing the capabilities of our digital equipment. Programming software for our digital machines enable us to realize programs from a client file or directly through the integrated CAD module file. The most complex parts can be made by combining different axes machines.
Do not hesitate to contact us about any work on small and medium parts.